Welcome to the Psychology Resources libguide. The goal of this libguide is to provide you with access to a variety of resources relating to the subject of Psychology and mental health. The following is a description of what you may find on each tab:
- Databases : Under this tab you will find recommended databases to use for researching scholarly and peer -reviewed articles for the subject of Psychology.
- Books: Here you will find books related to the subject of Psychology. The video tutorials are meant to demonstrate how to search the Poudrelibraries.org catalog, as well as using Prospector to find harder to find items. You may also search the catalogs directly from this page. A list of featured titles will also be displayed with links to their bibliographic records located on Poudrelibraries.org.
- Web Resources and OER: Here you will find useful web resources pertaining to psychology and mental health . Also, open electronic records (OER) are available on the Internet, and may include teacher lesson plans, interactive websites, and, e-textbooks about the study of psychology.
- Psychology Programs and Careers: This page provides links to in-state university psychology departments as well as links to several top rated psychology programs around the country. Also included are psychology career help and links to professional associations in the field of psychology.
- Citation Help : Under the citation help tab, you will find information relating to properly citing your research. Included are citation style guides within the library, as well as video tutorials and links to citation guides and machines.