Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Westminster Campus Testing Center
The FRCC Testing Center administers a variety of national and local exams including CLEP, DSST, Accuplacer Placement, GED as well as FRCC online tests.
In addition, students who take correspondence, continuing education, or distance learning courses from other colleges and institutions may have their exams proctored for a fee of $25. Contact your local FRCC testing center for details.
Located in the Welcome Center - Room C0150
View building map
Hours of Operation
Testing Center Policies
Campus Testing Center Policies
- All testing requires a government-issued photo ID or current Wolf Card.
- Placement testing must begin at least two hours before closing.
- Class exams must begin no later than one hour before closing.
- All cell phones must be turned off and stored in backpack, purse, or placed in available keyed lockers.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Centers during testing.
- No children may be left unattended outside of the Testing Centers during testing.